Volunteers wanted to make a difference!
This is a great way to give back to the community and earn community service hours and make a difference. Please join us as we together find way to make our community a more loving place.
You can start your own project and iCare will help you make it into reality, or you can join what we already have:
- Mother’s helper
- Helping newly moms and mothers with her children by giving an extra hand.
- Tutoring children or helping them with home work or sport.
- Seniors Visitor
- To help decrease their social isolation, and make the senior feel more productive, and decrease their depressed mood. To play games, socialize and take walks if the senior is capable.
- Patients visitor
- Visiting adults & young children at hospitals
- Assisting and running different community projects.
- Open Closet: help collect cloths and donate it
- Raising funds for families in need
- c. Shabbat food basket
- d. Help with planning and organizing events
- e. Providing different kind of services for the community; Such as making information kit, helpful phone numbers, referral booklet and more.